Molds can be hoisted separately for moving and fixed molds, and for hoisting a whole set of molds together. Generally speaking, the mold is very large, the former is used when the driving force is insufficient, and the latter is used for the rest. Take the latter procedure as an example.
- Take out the work instruction (casting standard) of the product to be produced from the designated place and hang it on the management table.
- Tool preparation: Take out all kinds of tools needed for hoisting molds from the toolbox: pressure plate wrench, pipe wrench, leak stop belt, if there is a tie rod, you also need to prepare a tie rod wrench and place it next to the die casting machine for backup.
- Check whether the mold to be produced is located on the designated mold rack and whether the state of the mold can be hoisted for production.
- After the mold originally produced on the die-casting machine is stopped, rotate the sprayer to wipe the parting surface of the mold, and the mold cavity is coated with mold release paste (anti-rust oil) and then the mold is closed. Turn off the operating power of the die casting machine. Turn off the cooling water and remove the rubber hose. When there is a tie rod, you must unscrew the tie rod to get the tie rod out of the mold.
- Move the crane to the top of the mold, hang the ring screws of the mold (one ring for the movable and fixed molds, and it is strictly forbidden to use one ring for loading and unloading the mold), and adjust the tightness of the traveling cable. It should not be too loose or too tight. The rope is perpendicular to the horizontal plane and cannot be bent.
- Loosen the die plate screw, open the die at low speed after turning on the die-casting machine, and adjust the position of the moving template of the die-casting machine to ensure that the mold can be taken out of the die-casting machine. Jog the upper and lower positions of the traveling car to make the mold separate from the cylinder. While looking at the gap between the big column, fixed template, and moving template, it rises at a low speed to make the mold separate from the die casting machine. Control the driving, move the mold to an open area, and unscrew the water pipe (for safety, the hanging height of the mold should be below the operator’s shoulder when screwing the water pipe on the bottom of the mold, and the height of the mold should be less than 0.5m when screwing other water pipes).
- After unscrewing the water pipe from the mold, clean up the aluminum dust and garbage on the surface of the mold. Put the last mold product on the mold. Return to the designated mold rack position. When repair or maintenance is needed, the mold should be sent to the mold repair group.
- The removed pressure plate, pressure plate bolts, and spacers should be placed next to the die casting machine. The movable template, fixed template, and large column of the die-casting machine should be wiped clean without any debris.