In the die casting production process, uneven or inappropriate mold temperature often leads to unstable casting dimensions. During the die-casting production process, the ejector castings are deformed, resulting in defects such as thermal pressure, mold sticking, surface depression, internal shrinkage, and hot bubbles. When the mold temperature difference is large, the variables in the production cycle, such as filling time, cooling time, and spraying time, will have varying degrees of impact. In addition, the life of the mold will also cause problems such as the hot cracking of expensive steel due to the impact of overcooling and overheating.
The mold temperature controller utilizes a heat-conducting medium with high thermal conductivity to send the excess heat away from the mold in a short time. After setting the thermal equilibrium temperature, the temperature can be automatically controlled within a very small error, and the fixed value can be maintained. Keep the die-casting mold within the temperature range required by the die-casting process to ensure that the die-casting cavity is filled according to the design requirements, and the die-casting parts with a smooth surface, clear outline, and qualified internal quality are obtained.
The advantages of using a mold temperature machine and a point cooling machine are as follows:
- Preheat the mold to reduce the temperature gradient between the mold surface layer and the internal temperature at the beginning of production, and prevent the mold from cracking and failing due to abnormal temperature.
- Preheat the die casting mold and maintain the temperature of the mold at the beginning of production and the production gap, reduce the time of hot mold, save energy, speed up the progress of production, and improve efficiency.
- During the die casting production process, the mold temperature is kept constant (heating and cooling), so that the size and density of the die-casting parts can be kept stable, and the stability of product quality can be guaranteed.
- Due to the heating and cooling effect of the mold temperature machine, the amount of release agent used can be reduced, and the chilling of the mold can be reduced, thereby reducing the generation of thermal stress, delaying the generation of cracks on the mold surface, and extending the service life of the mold.
- It can reduce the use of cooling water, extend the life of the mold, save the die-casting cycle, and have a certain inhibitory effect on product sticking, aluminum sticking, and strain, improving the appearance of the product and reducing the occurrence of defective products.
- Effective cooling, controlling solidification time and solving product shrinkage.
- Reasonably control the mold temperature throughout the die-casting cycle to help realize micro-spraying.